Amanda B. Johnson will teach you the basics of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, masternodes, and Dash. This knowledge will help you understand other bitcoin-based coins too. The videos are intended for everyone, and Amanda does not assume any prior experience.
1/6: What is a blockchain?
- How do digital currencies work?
- What prevents crypto from being copied?
- How does crypto compare with gold?
- Why do we need a blockchain for digital cash?
2/6: How does a blockchain work?
- The blockchain ledger.
- Who updates it?
- When it is updated?
- Why should anybody trust the updates are correct?
- What is the security model of a blockchain?
3/6: How can a blockchain be a monetary system?
- How are cryptos sent and received?
- Basic cryptography and how it is used.
- How do public addresses and private keys work?
4/6: How is Dash's blockchain Funded & Governed?
- What makes Dash different than other blockchain-based cryptos?
- How does Dash make quick and efficient decisions?
- How is the Dash Treasury funded?
5/6: How does Dash offer instant & private payments?
- Understanding Masternodes.
- Who controls the Dash Treasury?
- Decentralized Voting.
- How are instant & private transactions possible?
6/6: How does Dash offer instant & private payments?
- What’s next for Dash: Evolution.
- Usernames and passwords instead of cryptographic addresses.
- Upgraded under-the-hood security with easy to use interface.