Learn the basic concepts of Dash, public and private keys, blockchain, mining, masternodes and more. The Dash 101 series is short and informative.
1/8: Why do we need digital cash?
- Advantages of crypto.
- Why do we need a new form of money?
2/8: What are public and private keys?
- How does ownership of crypto is proved?
- How do cryptos change hands when you sell or buy?
- How does crypto wallets work
- Difference between public and private keys.
3/8: What is a blockchain?
- Why cryptos can’t be copied like other digital files?
- The blockchain ledger explained.
- How does the world agree on what version of the blockchain is correct?
4/8: What is mining?
- How is the blockchain updated?
- Who is allowed to update the blockchain?
- How are conflicting updates handled?
5/8: What do masternodes do?
- What does Dash do differently from the hundreds of others cryptos?
- What is similar about Dash and the rest of the cryptos?
- Why Dash will be adopted by everyone, and not just geeks?
6/8: What is InstantSend?
- Why we need instant transactions?
- How does InstantSend work?
7/8: What is PrivateSend?
- Why do cryptos need privacy?
- Private vs pseudo-anonymous.
- How does PrivateSend work?