We are pleased to announce Dash Metrics — a one-stop shop for all the most popular metrics on Dash trading, masternodes, transactions, network, and more.
Why Dash Metrics?
- The Dash ecosystem deserves a beautiful and friendly place to check important metrics on a day-to-day, hour-by-hour basis.
- Amanda B. Johnson would have a tough time spelling out http://220.127.116.11/~pub/Dash/Dash_Info.html in videos — but dashcrypto.org/metrics is easy and memorable, which means more people are likely to visit.
- Users coming to Dash Metrics are exposed to all pages/services from our portal — like the new Questions and Answers and Dash Discussions — and have a higher likelihood of becoming members of the Dash community.
What Information is Currently on Dash Metrics?
Among the several dozen metrics that we track, the most popular are likely to be:
- Market Data (Price, Volume, ROI)
- Masternode Data (Count, ROI, Price in USD/BTC/other cryptos)
- Transaction Data (Active Addresses, Transaction Count, Median Fees)
And because metrics are only useful in context, we’ve also added historical charts which offer views at one month, three months, six months, year-to-date, one year, and whole history.
Our charts are updated daily, while snapshots at the bottom of the metric pages (and in the footer) are updated hourly.
We hope to be able to allocate resources to the development of additional features in the near future, like:
- Web, iOS, and Android wallet metrics
- Bot usage metrics
- Payment gateway & business directory metrics
- A public API for other services to consume
- Completely independent data sources
Thank you for your support and stay tuned for more exciting releases!